Friday, October 19, 2007

Post from Diane Bradbury

This just in from Diane Bradbury. Let's all join in wishing Biffle a happy 97th birthday! (Thanks, Diane.)

"Many of you will remember Biffle Gordon, Tom's mother. She currently resides in Winfield and will be 97 on October 29. Her mind is crystal clear and she has been reading some of the blog articles that were copied for her. I'm sure she would be pleasantly surprised to receive birthday cards from any of you so inclined to send them. Her address is: Biffle Gordon, Rest Haven, 1611 Ritchie St., Winfield, KS 67156."

1 comment:

Phil Foust said...

Hello, Biffle! Clearly, I remember the good times spent at your Cedar Vale home. One distinct memory was when Tommy, Dolores, Shirley, and I were playing cards in your living room. Both of my legs began cramping (at once) and I hit the floor in a bit of agony scrambling to relieve the discomfort. The card players were quite amused not realizing my plight but thinking that I was clowning.

Hopefully this finds you well and thank you so much for always making me feel at home!