Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just in from Ross McConaghy

Hi dear CVHS friends.

Three weeks ago my doctor wanted me to have a chemical stress test. The test showed I needed to have an heart catheterization, which I did last Wednesday. The tests gave me some surprising results. The doctor informed me that I had had a heart attack at some point however the damage to my heart was minimal, but I did have some clogged arteries and needed to have heart by-pass surgery. I am scheduled to have the surgery next Wednesday the 9th of April at 7:30 in the morning. The surgery will be done at the Heart Hospital of Baylor in Plano, Texas where the heart cath. was performed. Not knowing when I ever had the heart attack and all the things that have led up to this, I feel the Lord has opened up doors to this hospital and Doctors. It is a 5 star hospital and the doctors are highly recommended. After my recovery period my golf game should improve considerably and have already challenged one of my golf partners.

Would appreciate your prayers and we plan to attend the CVHS reunion in May.

Love Ross & Gloria

Hang in there Ross. We are all rooting for you.

2 comments:

Gary White said...

Ross just emailed me to say that we should hold all emails for a couple of weeks while he recovers from his surgery.

DFCox said...

Ross I look forward to seeing you in CV at the reunion. Meantime I will keep the positive thoughts flowing and send up a prayer for you.