Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things are going at "warp" speed regarding "Forward To Fredonia!" I've called the Fredonia Chamber of Commerce. WE ARE IN!!!!!! They will be lining out the parade order next week and will e-mail me WHERE WE ARE in the parade! Yvonne, from the Chamber, said, "We're so excited you're coming! There will two other bands in the parade and you'll make three!" She did ask this one question, "You won't be too loud, covering up the other bands, will you?" I told her that we would "hold back" to make sure the other bands were heard! :)

I will contact G.A. and Madge with our plans~!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice of you all to "hold back" so the others could be heard. You are good hearted souls.

Phil Foust said...

Good job, Don!

DFCox said...

It is sooo nice to sit back watch you younger guys bring this about. Seems all I must do is check this or that and make a phone call or two. Thanks for your efforts.