Saturday, June 25, 2011

Comment Re-Post

This comment just came in for approval and I posted it to Happy New Years (2011) but I don't think anyone will look that far back in the archives. This is for you Carolyn, whoever you are.... Jay
-----
I am not from Cedar Vale, but I have enjoyed reading your blog. I guess that I am a distant relative of Phil Foust - since we had the same great grandmother, which is what caught my eye on Google and how I discovered your blog. My dad used to spend his summers on his grandmother's farm near Cedar Vale, and my grandma's sisters lived there, so I heard her talk about it. After my dad died, I guess I wanted to know more about his life since he was the last of his immediate family, and I discovered your blog.

I don't know what it takes to keep up a blog, but it may be that you are providing a primary source of history for younger generations.....
Carolyn

1 comment:

DFCox said...

Thanks to Jay and Gary for their efforts to kepp the blog going. Here in CV many people look forward to seeing the posts in the LOOKOUT.