Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our family

Donna Lynn Young and I were married November 25 1983 in Dallas Oregon and made our home in Falls City until moving to Dallas in 1992. Our daughter Bethany Laurel was born April 16 1985 and our son Bryan Jeffery was born November 20 1988. Donna was able to stay home with our children until they were in school and then became the secretary and music teacher at a church school where Bryan graduated. Bethany started at Bridgeport elementary, graduated from Dallas High, went to western Oregon University and is a teacher at Falls City gradeschool. Bryan is taking classes at Chemeketa Community college in Salem where he wants to combine his computer skills and his love of photograghy. My older brother David and his wife Martha have 5 children and live in Independence about 10 miles from us. Younger brother John has never married and lives about 4 miles from us just outside Dallas. Donna's brother Robert Young and his wife Pam live at Black Rock about 15 miles away and have 3 children and 9 grandchildren. My wife's Mother lives in her home just outside Falls City, her husband passed away before Donna and I were married. Donna retired when Bryan graduated and is able to enjoy her days in our beautiful home, we don't travel much,just short trips to the beach and mountains when I can get away from work. Donna is the love of my life and we enjoy each other so much. Life has been good to us even with our health problems over the years, Donna's from 2 bad auto accidents and mine from farm injuries. I plan to retire in about 6 years after 20 years with the city, I will be 58.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is my e-mail address loydpcall@yahoo.com

Loyd Call